- RCM Friends
- RCM Circles for Excellence
- Provide a Scholarship
- Fundraising Events
- Leaving a Legacy
- Tax Effective Giving
- Sponsorship opportunities
There are no events to display.
Suggested donation £10,000 per annum
To thank you for your donation, you will receive:
- Priority booking and a personalised booking line
- Acknowledgement in donor lists
- Access to a Development allocation of tickets for sold out performances
- A programme of exclusive, tailored events*
- Invitation to an annual event hosted by the Director
- One performance or project each year will be nominated as ‘supported by the Chairman’s Circle’ (Patrons will receive two complimentary tickets where applicable)
- The opportunity to credit your support for a specific project or performance, or to create a named scholarship (Patrons will receive two complimentary tickets where applicable)
- An annual opportunity to meet with the Chairman
- An annual report on your chosen project or from your scholarship recipient
* There will be a charge for most events so that the maximum amount of your donation is directed towards the cause you wish to support.
Thank you for your interest in our Circles for Excellence. We would be delighted to welcome you as a Patron. Your donation would have a direct impact on the future of music in this country and internationally.
To discuss your personal area of interest, please contact Head of Regular Giving, Louise Birrell on 020 7591 4743 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Royal College of Music
Prince Consort Road