Conditions of Sale
Please note that we are unable to send items from our online shop to customers outside the EU. If you provide a delivery address outside the EU, we will not be able to process the order
Delivery of your items
For items being delivered within the UK, please allow 14 days for delivery. For items being delivered outside the UK, there may be a longer waiting period.
Availability of Items
We will always try to make sure that we only offer items in stock through our online shop. If you have made a purchase of an item which is temporarily out of stock, we will inform you at the earliest opportunity by email, letting you know the expected delivery date.
Returns and Refunds Policy
For any merchandise purchased directly from ourselves through www.rcm.ac.uk/shop
By law, customers located in the EU also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. In addition to this, the Royal College of Music offers a 30-day money back guarantee if, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase.
Notes about refunds:
- If you are unhappy with your item, please return it to us unused and in suitable packaging
- When you send your item back to us, we'll process the returned item then notify you of your refund. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within three weeks of our receiving your return.
- If the return and refund have not been processed after four weeks from the day you sent us your return, please contact us for further assistance.
Refund of Delivery Charge:
- If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will be happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and we'll reimburse your costs in returning it to us.
- Where you are withdrawing from your purchase between seven and 30 days after delivery, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund only the cost of the item.
- Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will only refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you if you are returning an entire order. Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we cannot refund the delivery charge for the whole order.
Returning items to the RCM
The postal address for all merchandise returns is:
RCM Box Office
Royal College of Music
Prince Consort Road
Cancelling Your Order
We would normally aim to send your item(s) out on the same or next day from when you place the order, subject to stock availability. If you wish to cancel an order please contact us as soon as possible during office hours (Monday – Friday, 10am - 4pm) on 02075914314 and if it has not already been dispatched we will cancel the order and refund the value of the item(s). If your order has already been dispatched please refer to the Returns and Refunds policy above.
For further information, please see our full Terms & Conditions below
Online Shop Terms and Conditions (185 kb)