Some Fellowships have specific interview/audition requirements. In all interviews, you will be required to:
- Meet and talk with a panel
- Discuss the contents of your portfolio and your achievements to date
- Expand on any of the information in your portfolio in light of developments since applying
- Discuss experience and career plans and suggest ways in which you would like to contribute to the work of the RCM
- For those applying for a Junior Fellowship for students on the Artist Diploma course only: Present a short extract of not more than five minutes from your DVD/video/CD and be prepared to discuss your performance(s) as an instrumentalist. Key selection criteria will include your ability to evaluate this in terms of strengths and weaknesses, as well as your development to date and future goals.
If you are expected to perform on the day of the interview, you will be notified in advance.
Accompanists will be required to undertake a sight-reading audition.
Results will be conveyed as soon as possible after the interviews have taken place.
All applicants must have confirmed their status and right to be in the UK in their letter of application.
|Should you be invited to interview, you will be required to bring original documentation (visa/passport/leave to remain in the UK) confirming that you have permission to be in the UK.|
Piano Accompaniment Fellowship: Closed
Mills Williams Junior Fellowship: Closed
Constant & Kit Lambert Junior Fellowship: Monday 15 May 2017
Linda Hill Fellowship in Harpsichord/Continuo: Closed