- Piano Accompaniment Fellowship
- Junior Fellowships for the Artist Diploma
- Harpsichord/Continuo Fellowship
- Details of scheme
- Renewal policy
There are no events to display.
You are expected to:
- Include reference to the award in your CV and in any biographical notes accompanying appearances
- Produce a short written report on activities undertaken to date by the end of each term
- Keep trustees/sponsors informed on a regular basis of opportunities to attend performances or events in which the Junior Fellows are involved
The RCM’s internal awards and competition funds are available only to full or part-time students registered on taught programmes of study. Fellows may take part in competitions as accompanists or ensemble members, but may not receive any prize money awarded as this is provided only for students. This restriction includes concerto trials as soloists. RCM awards and Access Funds are similarly unavailable.
Fellows are encouraged to support other students, particularly as accompanists, but may not perform as soloists in any of the regular chamber concerts. As part of the terms of the Fellowship, there are various special events, within and outside the College, in which Fellows are expected to take part, without additional payment.