Make sure your application runs smoothly by following our simple checklist below:
- Been to an Open Day or Tour and found out all you need to know about your faculty and programme of study?
- Check you meet the entry requirements?
- Submitted your application online? Remember to check whether you need to apply via UCAS Conservatoires or another method. See How To Apply for details.
- Paid your application and audition fees online?
- Made a note of your audition date and time (available on UCAS Conservatoires) and checked for details of your audition pieces?
- Impressed us with a great audition? Non-EU students may apply by recording if you cannot attend in person.
- Checked our website for up to date information on our tuition fees and secured the necessary funding?
- Checked UCAS Conservatoires to see if your application was successful?
- Accepted your offer via UCAS Conservatoires? You may also wish to book a consultation lesson to discuss your choice of professor.
If you have any other queries about the application process, please contact the RCM on +44 (0)20 7591 4362 or via firstname.lastname@example.org