Auditions in the USA
- The RCM will hold auditions in New York 23 - 27 January 2017 at Kaufman Music Center.
- Applications should be submitted through UCAS Conservatoires by 15 November 2016.
- Applicants auditioning in the USA can be considered for scholarships as well as places.
- USA auditions are not available for opera, conducting, harpsichord, lute, percussion or organ. Auditions for these principal studies are held only in London.
- The RCM can provide an accompanist in New York if you are not able to bring your own. You do not normally need to let us know whether you need an accompanist, or provide copies of the music in advance. Please note, however, that if you are applying for Piano Accompaniment you do need to bring your own soloist(s).
- Applicants for Composition and Composition for Screen must submit their portfolio by 15 November 2016. Please see the Audition Requirements section for details of how to do this.
|Visit our FAQs page for answers to some of the most frequently asked questions for overseas applicants.|